A baby shower is such a meaningful and memorable event for a mom-to-be. As someone who cares so much about her, you want your well wishes to be conveyed in just the right way. However, not everyone knows how to get their thoughts down in a clear and concise way that expresses emotion. If you’re wondering what to write in a baby shower card, look no further!
We’ve compiled a collection of the most thoughtful baby shower wishes, phrases, and quotes that hit all the right notes.
Thoughtful Baby Shower Wishes
You want just the right words that show you care, and that you’re truly thrilled for the parents-to-be. Go with a simple message that conveys how happy you are for their growing family.
Express your heartfelt congrats in a genuine way with these thoughtful baby shower wishes:
- May your baby bring the joy your family truly deserves.
- I’m so excited for you! What an adventure to embark on! Wishing you & baby lots of love and good times!
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness with the new addition to the family.
- Cheers to New Life & New Beginnings! Wishing you all the best during this exciting chapter!
Congratulations Baby Shower Messages
When someone is celebrating good news, we like to let them know that we share their share with heartfelt congratulations. A simple, cheerful message that conveys congrats doesn’t require flowery prose or lengthy paragraphs.
Get straight to the heart of the matter with these upbeat felicitations:
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world, little one! So thrilled that you are here.
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
Baby Shower Wishes for Health
While every mom-to-be is excited about the impending delivery of their baby, they may be feeling a little anxious, too. Help soother her soul and calm her nerves with a hopeful message that touches on health.
Express your heartfelt desire for a safe and complication-free delivery with one of these caring and considerate baby shower wishes:
- Wishing you an easy, safe delivery and a healthy baby.
- A grand adventure is about to begin. Wishing you a safe delivery.
- Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, joy and plenty of sleep.
- A great joy is coming. Many best wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy.
- May you both be happy and healthy.
- Good health to you through the remainder of your pregnancy, and best wishes to you on delivery day.
Baby Shower Wishes for a Boy
Oh, boy! A tiny mister brings excitement and adventure to the family, stealing mom’s heart from the moment she lays eyes on him. She’s looking forward to a future of fun-filled days with dinosaurs, digging in the dirt, and dump trucks.
As mommy-to-be prepares to welcome her little man into the world, your warm words are sure to make her smile.
- Here comes a brand new little boy, to fill all our hearts and lives with joy!
- Oh boy! We can’t wait to meet him. Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
- If he’s anything like his father, he’ll be a handsome baby boy!
- Your son doesn’t know it yet, but he’s about to get the best parents ever!
- Get ready for toy cars in all shapes and sizes, for balls, bats bikes and all sorts of surprises. Congratulations on your little man.
- This little guy is already blessed with amazing parents. We can’t wait to watch your family grow.
- We hope you have your mom’s smile and your dad’s humor. Lots of love little man.
- Tiny fingers and tickly toes, cowboy boots and trucks to tow. A bundle of joy, created by love. A precious gift, from Heaven above.
- A precious little boy is on the way. What an exciting time for your family.
- A baby boy arrives, and just like that everything changes. The world gets bigger, the heart grows fuller, and the life gets better as he is in it.
Baby Shower Wishes for a Girl
With a gorgeous baby girl on the way, the mom-to-be is looking forward to sharing an incredible relationship with her daughter. She’s likely anticipating all things pink and pretty in her future, and hoping to raise a girl who’s both sweet and strong.
These wonderful well wishes are the perfect way to warm her heart as she awaits her princess’s arrival.
- A beautiful little girl to play with and adore, to spoil a little and love a lot, who could ask for more!
- Sugar, spice and everything nice; this is what your new family is made of.
- Booties and bonnets, ribbons and lace, little stuffed toys all over the place. Congratulations on your sweet little girl.
- So excited to meet the new little lady in your life. May she be as smart, sweet and sassy as her mama!
- We’re tickled pink to meet your new baby girl.
- A great joy is coming all wrapped in pink. Can’t wait to meet her!
- We’re tutu excited to meet your darling daughter.
- Your daughter doesn’t know it yet, but she’s about to get the best parents ever!
- One minute you’re dressing her in tutus and pink bows, the next you’re buttoning the back of her bridal gown. Enjoy all the little moments; they fly by fast!
- Your daughter will be beautiful, smart and happy—just like her mother!
Baby Shower Wishes for Twins
Having twins on the way is incredibly exciting for expectant parents, but they may be a bit nervous, too. They’re about to experience two times the amount of love that a baby brings, all at once!
Baby Shower wishes for twins should play up the positives of a double dose of baby magic.
- Twins! Sometimes miracles come in pairs.
- If there’s anything more special than a new baby on the way, it’s two babies on the way!
- Best wishes with your new duo!
- Double the giggles, double the grins. Double the troubles, when you are blessed with twins!
- Here comes double trouble! Congratulations on your twins.
- It’s twins! Congratulations! Twins mean double the kisses and double the fun. It’s double the joy for everyone.
- One wish made, and two came true. Double the blessings made just for you!
- There are many reasons to smile, and you just got two more! Congratulations on your twins!
Funny Baby Shower Wishes
Getting through those final weeks of pregnancy and the early days as a new parent requires a good sense of humor.
Lighten up with these funny wishes that are sure to get a laugh and bring a big smile to the mom-to-be’s face:
- You better remember this baby shower. It will be one of the last showers you enjoy in peace.
- Here’s hoping you get your epidural on time!
- Thank you for having a baby I can cuddle, spoil and love on…then hand back when [he/she] starts to cry.
- Have fun learning how to remove a whole new spectrum of stains!
- May the odds for getting sleep be ever in your favor.
- Hello, baby! Goodbye, sleep!
- When you are choosing a name for your baby, don’t forget the names of the important people in your life, like me!
- Think you’re ready for Baby? Try putting a pair of underwear on a kangaroo!
- Your baby will always be No. 1 in your life—even when [he’s/she’s] smearing the walls with No. 2.
Baby Shower Wishes for the Future Mama
While much of the attention is on the new baby, moms deserve some special care, too. Turn your focus to her and share an encouraging note that’ll boost her confidence and bring warmth to her hear.
Tailor your message to the mama-to-be with baby shower wishes that are written just for her:
- A mother-to-be has wonderful dreams of her child’s future. Such beautiful plans and love that never ends.
- I know you’ll be a wonderful mother.
- The unconditional love that you will feel will be with you from the moment you set eyes on your little one.
- No one can totally prepare you for being a mother, but you’ll learn everything you need to know at just the right times.
- While books and articles can help, motherhood is its own learning process. Your child will bring amazing surprises that you never expected.
Messages of Wisdom & Helpful Assistance Offers
Many new moms feel nervous, unsure of their skills, or simply overwhelmed. Help alleviate their fears and calm their nerves by offering your insight and assistance. Sometimes something as simple as an offer of help, even for just an hour or two, can mean so very much to her.
Let her know that you’re there with these words of wisdom and genuine offers of assistance:
- If you have any questions about nursing or delivering, feel free to reach out to me. I’ve been there.
- I’d like to bring your favorite meal whenever it’s convenient for you! I will follow up a few days after you return home to check in.
- Try to refrain from Googling everything, and rest when the baby sleeps!
- If you need me to babysit [insert name of sibling], please don’t be shy to call anytime.
- Please know that I am here to help with [ insert chore(s)] so you can bond with the baby.
- The best thing to spend on your baby is time.
- With a new baby, things may get more chaotic, but your house will always be filled with love and laughter. All the best and many happy memories.
- Enjoy every moment because time flies by!
- I’m a phone call away if you need me to come over, so you can shower in peace!
- Enjoy looking after your baby, and don’t forget to pamper yourself.
- Don’t be a stranger! If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.
Sweet Baby Shower Messages for a Card
There’s truly nothing more precious in this world than a brand new baby. They immediately bring to mind words like cute, adorable, precious, and sweet.
Send wishes that convey the cuteness with sweet sayings.
- Baby booties, baby toys, baby shower, baby joys. Warmest wishes to you and your baby.
- Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart.
- Of all the precious gifts in life, the best is surely a baby – a blessing for now and forever.
- Sending happy thoughts your way as you prepare to welcome a little someone new to your family. This little miracle will soon make your world more beautiful and happy.
- Love just got real. So very excited for you!
- The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts. Enjoy this love.
Baby Shower Wishes for Welcoming Another Child
Every baby brings a family incredible joy, whether or not it’s the firstborn. The birth of another child is just as exciting for mom and dad, but also for big brother or sister.
Celebrate the beauty of a growing family with well wishes that welcome another baby to the bunch:
- Your family is growing, and with it love continues to blossom. May your blessings increase tenfold as we welcome your second child.
- Just remember, once you go for No. 3, the kids outnumber you! Congrats!
- Your first child has brought joy to all who have the pleasure of knowing your family. We can’t wait to experience the wonder that will come with your precious new gift.
- You’ve planted the seeds, now it’s time to watch them bloom. Congratulations to your budding family!
- A mother’s love is like no other. The smile on your first child’s face shows that your love is abundant. May you continue to delight in your children as your family grows.
- You’ve proved there’s plenty of love to go around. Congratulations on the soon to be new addition!
- Now the stork knows where you live. May your second child bring as many blessings as your first!
Christian Baby Shower Messages
There’s no doubt about it- new babies are a true blessing! Rejoice in the miracle of a new life by sending a sweet Christian message:
- Every child is a gift from God. May God bless your baby.
- I pray for health and happiness for you and your new baby.
- A baby is a blessing, a gift from heaven above!
- Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a real blessing. – Psalm 127:3
- Jesus said, “Let the children come to me and do not stop them, because the Kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” – Matthew 19:14
Quotes for a Baby Shower – Parenthood & Babies
Sometimes finding the right words doesn’t come easy. A quote can perfectly convey what you want to say to the parents-to-be.
If you prefer to let others do the talking, try one of these meaningful quotes:
- “Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.”– Barretto
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning
- “Every child begins the world again.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “A new baby is like the beginning of all things: wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” – Eda J. Le Shan
- “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
- “A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.” – Carl Sandburg
- “I can’t think why mothers love them. All babies do is leak at both ends.” – Douglas Feaver
- “It is no small thing that they, who are so fresh from God, love us.” – Charles Dickens
- “Babies have big heads and big eyes, and tiny little bodies with tiny little arms and legs. So did the aliens at Roswell! I rest my case.” — William Shatner
Sound the Party Horns!Hopefully these examples have given you a great idea for what to write in a baby shower card. You don’t need to be a skilled wordsmith to write out the perfect card for the parents-to-be. Your well wishes will be well received when they come from the heart. Find the style that feels right to you, and you’ll come up with the correct words for best wishes that will truly touch the heart.
PIN THESE 95+ BABY SHOWER WISHES FOR LATER!
PIN THESE 95+ BABY SHOWER WISHES FOR LATER!