When you write a 50th birthday invitation or card, you probably want to say something special. However, putting your special thoughts into words can be very difficult.
If you are looking for the perfect thing to say on a 50th birthday invitation or card, look no further than this list of 50th birthday quotes.
You will find the perfect thoughtful thing to say, or a few funny lines to make everyone chuckle!
Whatever quote you choose, keep the guest of honor in mind! After all, it’s their opinion that matters most!
Thoughtful 50th Birthday Quotes
If you have known the celebrant for a long time, or you have a special relationship with them offering a thoughtful quote is a nice gesture. Thoughtful quotes can often add to feelings of sentiment, and communicate that you care. Although many people think that thoughtful quotes can be cheesy, they are actually quite nice!
Take a look at this list of thoughtful 50th birthday quotes to find one that you can add to the invitation you are preparing.
Congratulatory 50th Birthday Quotes
Obviously a 50th birthday party is a great reason to say congratulations! A big milestone in life, often times 50 years of age means many big changes. Congratulate your friend or family member on all they have accomplished during this time!
If you need some inspiration our list of congratulatory 50th birthday quotes should be just what you are looking for!
50th Birthday Quotes on Health
At 50 years of age, a lot of people like to make jokes about health. But, the truth is that 50 really isn’t old at all! So, as they enter the next 50 years of their life, give the celebrant well-wishes for good health. Our quote list for 50th birthday quotes on health range from funny to sentimental and everything in between!
If you want to nod at the fact that your friend still has a beating heart, you will find a quote on this list!
50th Birthday Quotes on Getting Older
Over the Hill is a common theme for 50th birthday parties. If you are attending a party with that theme, it might be appropriate to add a quote about getting older.
However, the quote you choose could be funny, or acknowledge that the celebrant is in fact, still young!
Funny 50th Birthday Quotes
If you are the well-known joker, then it is appropriate for you to add a funny quote to your 50th birthday invitation. After all, there’s nothing better than a good laugh, right? Choose a quote from our list of funny 50th birthday quotes to get the giggles going!
Just be sure to double check that whatever “funny” quote you use won’t be considered offensive by the guest of honor!
Sweet Sayings for a 50th Birthday
Roses are red, violets are blue, sometimes invitations need to be sweet, just like you. If you are celebrating the birthday of your spouse or a very close loved one, then a sweet quote is in order.
Any of the quotes you find on our sweet 50th birthday quote lists are perfect for the occasion.
Inspirational 50th Birthday Quotes
Even at the age of 50, there is still time to be inspired! Add a motivational quote or saying to your friend’s invitation to give them inspiration for their next journey in life.
Check out the quotes on our list for one to use or a little bit of inspiration.
Chuckle Worthy “You Know You’re 50 When…” Sayings
These sayings are good for a laugh from anyone! Classic and funny, they will get you going every time you read them!
Add them in a card or write them as a list for the guest of honor.
- You’re still hot, but only in flashes.
- You’re in an elevator when your favorite song comes on.
- The candles cost more than the cake.
- Getting lucky means a short wait in the doctor’s office.
- You look in a full-length mirror, you can see your butt from the front.
- Your back goes out more often than you do.
- Almost everything hurts, and what doesn’t hurt doesn’t work.
- Your back is hairier than your head.
- You have a party and the neighbors don’t even realize.
- A kid you once babysat is now your lawyer.
- Someone offers you a seat on the bus. And you don’t refuse.
- The street vendor says “Yes, Ma’am” instead of “Sure thing, Gorgeous.”
- You’ve got four sizes of clothes in your closet, three of which will never be worn again by you.
- You spend more time trimming your nose hair than head hair.
- You finally get your head together, and your body has other ideas.
- Your high school yearbook is moldy enough to support a thriving colony of algae.
- You realize with some irritation that your parents were right about nearly everything.
- You go to the beach and turn a wonderful color: Blue. It’s from holding your stomach in. People tell you how good you look.
Sound the Party Horns!Whatever quote you choose for the 50th birthday party you are attending, as long as it’s personal it will be great! And, if you stick to one of the quotes from this list, it is sure to be a hit!
pin these 50th birthday quotes for later!